Symmons Pains Raceway – Perth, Tasmania
Symmons Plains Raceway is a motor racing circuit in Australia, located about 30 kilometres south of Launceston, Tasmania. Since the closure of the Longford circuit in the 1960s it has been Tasmania’s premier motor racing facility.
The track is known for several interesting features including its very long back straight with a kink, its extremely tight hairpin bend at the end of the front straight and the unusual placement of the original start/finish line and grid that was on a curve.Enquire
How to get there:
Symmons Pains Raceway is located at 1487 Midland Hwy, Perth Tasmania.
What to bring / wear / know
- Bring your car – make sure you check tyre pressures (34PSi Small/Medium Cars – 36PSi Large cars – 40PSi 4WD Vehicles). Remove all loose items and make sure you have enough fuel. 2 drivers can share one car on the day if required
- Bring some lunch – we have a fridge at the venue, but no microwave. We provide tea and coffee
- Bring some water – it gets hot outside! So bring some water and stay hydrated.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen. If it’s raining an umbrella please.
- Wear suitable clothing – activities are done outside and there is little/no shelter. So dress accordingly for the weather and be prepared for good/bad weather changes.
- Bring your drivers licence – Make sure you bring this with you!
- You will be requiured to complete some paperwork during the day – so bring a pen, notepad and or anything else that might make your day a bit easier.
- Don’t forget to have fun!