DRIVING INSTRUCTORS COURSE BRISBANE
TLI41210 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Car Driving Instruction)
Driver Skills aim’s to provide the highest quality training, not only to ensure that the qualification requirements are satisfied but that each instructor is in the best position to commence delivery of paid driving lessons that will satisfy customers.
You will be taught the Rightway Driving School structured driver training system which is backed by 52 years of experience in teaching people to drive. Rightway Driving School is the largest RACQ Approved Driving School with an outstanding reputation.
We choose our best trainers to teach you throughout the Certificate IV program. All our trainers have an excellent record as driver instructors themselves, at Rightway Driving School, with high student retention and recommendation rates. Our trainers are among the most reputable instructors in the industry.
Our course is very comprehensive in both theory and practice to ensure that you are ready to start working upon completion. Our course goes beyond the minimum requirements for competence as a driver instructor.
- Possess a current, full and unrestricted Australian Car Driver Licence.
Fulfill all of the relevant state or territory regulatory requirements.
- The instructor’s language, literacy and numeracy skills are expected to be equivalent to level 3 of the National Reporting System, which identifies adult English language, literacy and numeracy language indicators of competence.
The Certificate IV In Transport and Logistics (Road Transport- Car Driving Instruction) qualification, awarded to graduates of the course, is a recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF). All skills from recognised courses are under this framework. The qualification from the course is recognised Australia wide and enables you to acquire a driving instructors licence.
- You will learn to provide training to learner drivers in a variety of situations to create safe and proficient drivers.
- You will gain an understanding of how people learn and how to design and develop learning programs and create or source the tools needed to teach them.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to plan and present lessons and keep records of your students’ progress.
- You will learn the building blocks of driver training with their 54 instruction topics.
- Comprehensive lesson planning and assessment tools are provided for you to use.
- You will learn about running your driver training business as a sole trader or working for a school.
- You will acquire a full understanding of the TMR requirements for learner drivers and managing them through the testing period.
At the end of the course you will be awarded a Certificate in the following units:
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programmes
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBRKG304B Maintain business records
- TLIM4001A Develop safe driving behaviours in others
- TLIG2007A Work in a socially diverse environment
- TLIL1001A Complete workplace orientation/ induction procedures
- TLIL2008A Complete routine administrative tasks
- TLIC3036A Apply safe car driving behaviours
- TLIF1001A Follow OHS procedures
Click here for information about our COSTS
Click here for ENROLMENT FORMS
Click here for TMR REQUIREMENTS