Baskerville Raceway – Hobart Tasmania
Baskerville Raceway is located in Hobart’s northern suburb of Old Beach and is set in a natural amphitheatre with spectators able to sit in their cars and view the entire circuit.
This purpose built Motorsport facility allows us to provide the optimum driver training experience. It is the ideal venue for drivers at all levels of competency and driving experience.
How to get there:
Baskerville Raceway is located 473 Baskerville Rd, Old Beach TAS.
- Your course will start in one of the training rooms for a safety briefing
- Your trainer will meet you in the car park area
What to bring / wear / know
- Bring your car – make sure you check tyre pressures (34PSi Small/Medium Cars – 36PSi Large cars – 40PSi 4WD Vehicles). Remove all loose items and make sure you have enough fuel. 2 drivers can share one car on the day if required
- Bring some lunch – we have a fridge at the venue, but no microwave. We provide tea and coffee
- Bring some water – it gets hot outside! So bring some water and stay hydrated.
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen. If it’s raining an umbrella please.
- Wear suitable clothing – activities are done outside and there is little/no shelter. So dress accordingly for the weather and be prepared for good/bad weather changes.
- Bring your drivers licence – Make sure you bring this with you!
- You will be requiured to complete some paperwork during the day – so bring a pen, notepad and or anything else that might make your day a bit easier.
- Don’t forget to have fun!